The greatest importance of the Satyanarayan Puja is really very great. This vidhi was started by Lord Narayana for the people on Earth to bring an end to all their miseries. This puja is not restricted to one particular yug. It will benefit the people in all the yugas.
Best time for Satyanarayan Pooja:
- Satyanaryan Bhagwan Katha can be performed on any day at any time.
- Before any special occasion such as the marriage ceremony, housewarming party etc.
- For thanking God for achievements, promotion etc.
- On special occasions like childbirth, godbharai, birthdays are celebrated by doing this pooja.
- This pooja is even performed by the individuals who have been suffering for a long time due to any physical or financial problems or when they are not getting jobs etc.
- Performing Satyanarayan puja on ekadashi is more auspicious. Sankranti day or the day of the Solar eclipse is also the auspicious day for Satyanarayan Katha.
Included in package:
- Panditji’s Dakshina
- Flowers and leaves
- All poojan samagri and preparation
- All hawan samagri
You need to arrange: